As a VenueBook Admin User, you have the ability to add/create new user accounts and give them varying levels of access to the platform. To add users:
- Access the Venuebook Dashboard
- Select your name from the bottom of the left sidebar
- Select Account Settings
- Select the Add User button and a new window will appear. Enter the First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone number
- If you would like this user to have Admin access, Select the box
If you don't want a use to have admin access, follow these steps:
- Follow the steps above but do not select the Admin check box. Not selecting this box will give the user Standard access.
- To edit the user permissions, select the pencil icon next to the user name and select the features you would like to grant them access to.