As a VenueBook Admin User, you have the ability to add/create new user accounts and give them varying levels of access to the platform. To add users:
- Access the Venuebook Dashboard
- Select your name from the bottom of the left sidebar
- Select Account Settings
- Select the Add User button and a new window will appear. Enter the First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone number
- If you would like this user to have Admin access, Select the box
If you don't want a user to have admin access, follow these steps:
- Follow the steps above but do not select the Admin check box. Not selecting this box will give the user Standard access.
- To edit the user permissions, select the pencil icon next to the user name and select the features you would like to grant them access to. NOTE: You will also need to select which venue you would like this user to have access to by selecting the add button venue on the edit page. You will need to take this step EVEN if you only have one venue.