To add a space:
- Access the VenueBook Dashboard
- Select your venue from the left sidebar
- You will land on the VenueBook Management page. Select the Venue for which you would like to add a space (Only applicable if you have multiple venues).
- Select the Spaces tab.
- Select the plus(+) sign to the right of the Space you would like to nest the new Space beneath.
- In the pop up window, add a Name, Maximum Guests and price (if applicable). If there is a Seated Capacity you would like to be visible on your VenueBook.com profile you may enter that as well. However, it is not a required field.
- You may also designate if the Space is Private (exclusive) or Semi Private (non-exclusive) and if you want the space to be hidden from VenueBook.com's search (thereby making it an internal use only Space).
Please Note - The Private/Semi-Private options are a reflection of your space settings within VenueBook and are tied to how the system checks your availability. This can be changed, but changing a Private (exclusive) room to Semi-Private (non-exclusive) will risk possible double booking, as the system will not verify if the space is already booked as a Semi-Private space.