The following will assist you If you choose to build or revise a proposal within VenueBook.
Please Note: If the lead type is Request for Proposal you do not have to use this editor. You may select “Accept Lead & Upload PDF Proposal” to upload your own proposal.
The proposal is populated with the potential client’s event information:
- Event Overview - includes the Event Name, Event Type, and Guest Count
- Dates / Times - includes date and time of the event
- Contact Details - includes planners name
- Event Space/Rentals - includes the space that the event will be held
- Payments - includes the deposit needed to book the event. VenueBook requires 50% deposit to secure the booking.
- Totals - includes the total price of the event with taxes and fees
- Legal Information - includes properties Terms and Conditions necessary to host the event.
This information can be edited using the icons to the right of the line items. Use the key below to understand the editing icons!