Your VenueBook lead commission will be charged in the next billing cycle after the event in question has been closed. The commission will be charged according to the method of payment you have on file.
Articles in this section
- What is Lead Confidence?
- What is a Lead?
- What happens when I Accept a standard Lead from VenueBook.com?
- What happens when I Decline a lead?
- How many days do I have to Accept or a Decline a lead before it’s expired?
- What is the Marketplace Score?
- I Don't See The Name of My Lead
- Where can I view VenueBook Leads?
- How do I change the Lead alert email for my Embedded Form (Pro)?
- When will I be charged my VenueBook lead commission?