A proposal is a written offer from your venue to a client; outlining details, fees, and restrictions associated with an event. It is a legally binding agreement so if your client accepts the proposal, it means that you have entered into a contract with the client regarding the event. You can find a proposal on the “Proposal” tab of an Event File.
Articles in this section
- How do I update legal template in existing event files ?
- How Do I Edit My Proposal?
- How do I change the name of my event?
- What is a Proposal?
- How do I send a proposal?
- Can I send a proposal to multiple people?
- Do I need to resend the proposal/contract if I make a change?
- When does a proposal turn into a contract?
- How do I change my guest count?
- How do I add menu/line items to a proposal/contract?