To add items to the Proposal/Contract:
- Select the Event File you would like to add menu/line items to.
- In the Event File, select the Proposal/Contract Tab. If you have already Finalized & Emailed the Proposal you will need to select the Edit Proposal button on the upper right of your screen.
- Scroll down to the Event Details section of the Proposal/Contract.
- Select the + Add button.
- On the left hand side of the pop-up window that appears you will be able to select the menu/line item you wish to add. Please note - menu/line items must be added one at a time.
- On the right hand side of the pop-up window you may edit certain aspects of the menu/line item. Ex. You may adjust the time associated with the menu/line item. If the menu/line item does not have the A La Carte Price Rule associated with it you may adjust the price. You may also Enable a Discount by selecting the check box next to Enable Discounts
- Once you have selected the item you wish to add and made any adjustments click save.
Please Note - These are the necessary steps to add a menu/line item that as already been entered into your Menu Editor. For instructions on how to add a menu/line on a single-use basis. Please see this article HERE.