No, you do not need to resend the contract as this is a living document. When you (the venue manager) makes a change to a contract, the client's signature does drop off. However, you have access to the original signed contract by going into the 'Overview' tab within the Event file and selecting 'History'. Your client can always log into their VenueBook account and see the change if you want them to be notified. The only time we recommend resending a contract is if you have made a significant change in pricing, space or any the instance that you requiring a client to signature.
Articles in this section
- How do I update legal template in existing event files ?
- How Do I Edit My Proposal?
- How do I change the name of my event?
- What is a Proposal?
- How do I send a proposal?
- Can I send a proposal to multiple people?
- Do I need to resend the proposal/contract if I make a change?
- When does a proposal turn into a contract?
- How do I change my guest count?
- How do I add menu/line items to a proposal/contract?