The Menu Editor is a powerful tool within the VenueBook platform that allows you to create and edit all of the line items pulled into the Event Details section of the proposal/contract.
- Login in to VenueBook
- you will find yourself in your VenueBook dashboard, on the black bar on the upper part of your screen click the Venues tab (third from the left)
- Click on the venue for which you would like to edit the Menu (if you have multiple venues. If not you will be taken directly to the VM screen)
- You are now in the Venue Management screen
- On the right hand sign there is a white bar with your Venue Management Tools, click on the Menu Editor, 3rd down from the top (if you don’t have payment processing, 4th down if you do)
- To edit a specific Menu Template click on the pencil icon associated with the desired menu