The Overview tab is the first tab in any given Event File. It’s going to have a general overview of the Event- Dates, times, guest count, and status.
- Within the overview, there are different tabs
- Notes : Here, you can add internal notes. Notes from the initial input of the Event will flow into here.
- Contact: The contact of the Event will list here.
- Task: You can assign tasks to yourself or another user of VenueBook to stay on top of things regarding the event.
- History: The History tab will show an audit trail of actions taken from you and your client throughout the booking process. This is also the area where you can access the e signature from a client.