To cancel an event:
- Go to the calendar
- Click once on the Event you want to cancel
- Select the Cancel Event button
- Click into the Event file for the event you want to cancel
- In the overview tab, select the dropdown Actions button located on the top right hand side.
- Select Cancel
- A new window will appear. From the drop down, select a reason for canceling event. Complete the following two fields to provide a message to your client, as well as description for your records and click Cancel Event
An automatic email will go to the contact that's tied to the Event File. Click here if you want to prevent this from happening.
Please note : Canceled events will disappear from the calendar but can be found using the Canceled filter on the Events tab.