The Master beo templates can be edited in the BEO editor. Please note that any templates edited here will only affect new event files.
- Click on the venue for which you would like to edit the BEO
- You are now in the Venue Management screen
- On the right hand sign there is a white bar with your Venue Management Tools, click on the BEO Editor, 4th down from the top (if you don’t have payment processing, 5th down if you do)
- To edit a BEO template click on the pencil icon associated with that BEO
- To default a BEO to your event files click the appropriate check box under “Use on New Events”
- Please note that a maximum of 3 BEO’s can default to the event file
- New default setting will only impact events created after the change