Follow

Why do I need a Stripe Account?

In order to book leads from VenueBook.com, you will need to process the deposit through your Stripe account. Stripe is a well respected merchant services provider in the industry and has recognizable clients including Lyft, Facebook and Salesforce. Your account with Stripe is created securely and directly with Stripe and VenueBook does not receive any of your confidential information. Stripe pricing is 2.9% and $.30/transaction. Your client will pay a 50% deposit at the time of booking in which the 12.5% commission of the subtotal is sent to VenueBook's Stripe account and the remaining 87.5% is sent to your Stripe account. Any additional payments through the final payment may be processed through your normal procedures as desired.

 

How can I set myself up for payment processing?

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.