Whenever you receive a lead through VenueBook.com, we provide a lead confidence rating with it. This rating is calculated using a variety of metrics:
- Is the event corporate or social? The system scores corporate events higher than social ones because they convert at a higher rate.
- What's the lead budget? If the lead budget is equal to or above your minimums, the lead will acquire more points.
- When is the event? Events that are quickly approaching will receive higher scores.
Combining these factors provides your lead confidence. You can find this in the top right-hand corner after clicking into a lead. Here are the different lead confidence ratings you can expect to see:
- Low: Client is in the early stages of booking; they probably have a few questions before they proceed.
- Medium: Client has an idea of what they want, but still has a few questions.
- High: Client is ready to book ASAP! Send a proposal as soon as you can.
- Very High: Client already selected their menu options and is waiting for your approval. They are ready!