Clients submit their credit card details for the deposit via VenueBook’s secure payment system powered by Stripe. If your client requests to use the credit card on file for the final payment, you can charge that directly on the proposal.
- Go to the Proposal tab and add any food, beverage, or other incremental charges that may have occurred during the event.
- Select the Gear next to the ‘Balance Outstanding’. A new window will display with the remaining balance.
- Select the credit card from the drop down or enter a new credit card.
- Add any necessary notes in the Notes field.
- Select the Charge Final Bill Button
Status Alert! Closed
Please note: You are not required to collect final balance payments in VenueBook, on the deposit. Final balance payments can be collected however you prefer.